srijeda, 25. travnja 2012.

About Sexuality: Problems Initiating Sex

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality
Before the first time I kissed someone I couldn't imagine how it would ever happen. I knew enough to know that what I saw on TV and in movies wasn't real, or at least wasn't going to happen to me. I didn't wonder so much what sex was going to feel like (since I was engaging in a very active sex life on my own) I wondered how it would start. Initiating sex, being the person to get things going, is a lot of responsibility, and it remains a mine field for people in long term relationships who find themselves in a pattern where only one person ever tries, and even they eventually give up. This week I respond to a reader who is in this situation, and wants to get out. ~ Cory

Help Me Help My Boyfriend!
I have a problem. It feels like the only time my boyfriend & I have sex is when he initiates it. I've always been a little ashamed at times trying to start something with my boyfriend, but I havetried spicing things up by buying some sexy lingerie thinking that would help but now he tells me he likes T-shirt & panties. Can you please give me some tips?! I really need help!!

An Initiation Into Sexually Initiating
A guide for the uninitiated into how to start initiating sex. Initially.

Keeping Desire Alive in Long-Term Relationships
Author and sex therapist Esther Perel shares her insights on desire, erotic intelligence, and, as the title of her book puts it, mating in captivity.

What Does Sex Feel Like?
It's a reasonable question, and one that exposes how much we don't talk about when we talk about sex.
See More About:  sex advice  first time sex 

 



    Featured Articles
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Sex Definitions: Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm
    Leap Frog Sex Position
    9 Weeks to Better Sex
    Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
    Take Our Sex Positions Quiz!

     

    More from About.com

    Financial Emergencies
    An unexpected change in your financial situation can be incredibly stressful. Here's how to cope. More>



    Retirement Planning
    Learn the top five things you need to do in order to start building a retirement nest egg. More>




    This newsletter is written by:
    Cory Silverberg
    Sexuality Guide
    Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
     
    Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
    You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

    About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

    Contact Information:
    249 West 17th Street
    New York, NY, 10011

    © 2012 About.com
     


    Must Reads
    What Is Sex?
    Sex How Tos
    All About Orgasms
    Sex Toys 101
    Sex Positions Pictures
     
    Follow me on:
    Facebook Twitter

    Advertisement

    Nema komentara:

    Objavi komentar