petak, 23. kolovoza 2013.

About Low Carb Diets: Loved Recipes

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
I'm away this week celebrating my father's 90th birthday with family, so I'm just linking to a few recipes that consistently get high marks from my readers. Hope you can find something to celebrate, too! Have a great weekend - Laura

Flax Meal Focaccia Bread
A sampling of reviews: "I just made this bread, OMG, this is Fabulous, Tender and tasty. Now I can do the low carb and stick with it!" "Love this recipe! The bread is amazing and really takes the place of all other breads while on a low-carb diet." " Even my 2 year old, who, as most, is notoriously picky about what he eats, gobbled this up and wanted more!"

Five-Spice Chicken
"This is fantastic..I made it for guests and they went nuts over it.." "Was in a hurry, so I did a quickie stovetop version of this... It was fabulous! Husband loved it, too!" "This was so good, and so easy. I baked the chicken in the oven since it was raining, but it was still good."

Sugar-Free Cole Slaw
One of my favorite reviews ever was for my cole slaw: "No one knows that it is 'low carb'. My sister-in-law loves it. I overheard her telling someone "Sista sure can make some slaw". Others: "I finally found the perfect coleslaw!" and "Seriously, I don't even like coleslaw... I tried a little bit of it to see what I would tweak... The answer? NOTHING. This was awesome!"

Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
"This recipe is excellent! Fluffy and rich tasting, it's easy to make. It can be modified in so many ways. I used erythritol as a sweetener and I couldn't tell the difference between it and regular sugar. Wonderful!"

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Coconut Raspberry Muffins
Beef or Chicken Fajitas
Sugar-Free Haystacks
Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Sugar-Free Cosmo Cocktail
All Laura's Low-Carb Recipes

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
How to Cut Carbs
6 Steps for the Beginner
Top 10 Low Carb Mistakes
Low-Carb Food Pyramid
Low-Carb in the Summer
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar