ponedjeljak, 18. studenoga 2013.

About Exercise: Anti-Aging Workouts

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

Any time I hear the phrase 'anti-aging,' I'm pretty sure someone's trying to sell me face cream that costs more than my car.  Today, I'm using the phrase to try to sell you a couple of new workouts I've created that, experts say, provides the amount of intensity an older body needs to be strong and fit forever and ever.  Or, at least a few more years.

The thing is, if we want the anti-aging effects of exercise, we have to work pretty hard at it. 

At least it's free, right?

Sorry.  That's all I've got.

Oh, wait.  I do have one more thing.  I'm now a Google Helper Outer (aka, Google Helpouts), so come on over and schedule a live video session with me where I can help you create a customized workout or discuss your goals, workouts, exercise questions and more.  It does cost money, just so you know, but there are a couple of options to choose from.

 


Anti-Aging Workouts for Men and Women

This week I'm offering some new workouts for men and women.  First, I have an Anti-Aging Circuit Workout for Women and it’s for beginner level exercisers....Read more

 


Forget about dieting over the holidays

This time of year is often the tipping point for people to fall off the rails with their exercise and diets....Read more

 


Vote: How do you exercise?

In this day and age, there are so many ways to exercise, you don’t have to join a gym. In fact, plenty of people are perfectly happy working out at home, outside, using fitness apps, or exercise videos...Read more

 

Search Related Topics:  how to exercise  home exercise  gym exercise

Exercise of the Week: Crossover Lunges

Lunges are never far from any personal trainer's mind and never are we more excited than when we learn a new one.  Today's version is kind of like a curtsy lunge, which involves stepping back and across into the lunge...Read more

 

Search Related Topics:  lunges  glutes  lower body exercises


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Step by Step Lunges
Mix and Match Lower Body Workout
Mix and Match Upper Body Workout
Common Marathon Injuries
Weight Loss Pills and Supplements
Should You Eat Chia Seeds?

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Exercise Gear
Weight Loss Success Stories
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar