ponedjeljak, 25. studenoga 2013.

About Exercise: Surviving the holidays without weight gain

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

It's that time of year, y'all.  The time in which I use words like 'surviving' and 'weight gain' and 'holidays' in the titles of my newsletters.  The time in which I invoke the horrifying phrase 'turkey butt' and I ask you annoying questions like:  "How will you stay fit over the holidays?" 

And you quietly delete my newsletter and consider unsubscribing permanently.

I can't really stop the holiday weight train, but I can help you stop the holiday weight gain train. 

Yes,,,I'm a poet and didn't know it.

If you are  concerned about the holidays and weight gain and stress, I've got you covered.  I also want to send out a big THANK YOU to all of my readers for making my job possible.  I'm so inspired by your commitment to health and fitness and I appreciate all the feedback you've given me this year.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

 


Surviving the Holidays Without Weight Gain
With Thanksgiving and Christmas on the horizon, you probably don't have much time to worry about your weight. Yet, it's always in the back of your mind as you... Read more

Exercise of the Week - War Against Turkey Butt
It's hard to believe, but  it's already time for our annual Turkey Butt intervention.... Read more

Your Best Advice About Staying Fit This Week
For most of November, there have been several summit meetings with my clients as we try to come up with strategies to keep the calories under control over the holidays... Read more

10 Minute Thanksgiving Day Workouts
Every year, I post my ideas for Thanksgiving Day Workouts and my husband laughs and laughs, I suppose because it amuses him to think that anyone is really going to workout on this particular holiday... Read more


Related Searches
Featured Articles
How will you exercise over Thanksgiving?
Timesaver Workouts
Ten Ways to Avoid Holiday Stress
Is eating late at night bad for your health?
How to Cut the Fat and Calories
8 Keys to Stress Management

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Exercise Gear
Weight Loss Success Stories
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar