ponedjeljak, 11. studenoga 2013.

About Exercise: Plan Ahead for Cold Weather...Or Just Run Away to Hawaii

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

It's November and I'm already sick of winter.  My husband has informed me that winter hasn't 'officially' started yet and I do appreciate that wonderful facet of his personality which requires him to point out such technicalities. It really makes this whole getting-through-not-yet-official-winter so much easier, doesn't it?

Sarcasm aside, there are ways we can plan ahead to make winter life less awful.  I'm still voting for running away to Hawaii.

I'll let you know how that goes.

 


Plan Ahead for Cold Weather...Or Just Run Away to Hawaii
It's getting cold, y'all and I have just one thing to say: Let the complaining commence. I'm a big cold weather weenie and a complainer, a mix that makes me... Read more
Search Related Topics:  winter exercise  planning head  cold weather workouts

Best Anti-Aging Workout?
So, one of my favorite fitness resources, ACE's ProSource Newsletter, came out with an article in their most recent issue called: "Turn Back the Clock: How to Maximize the... Read more

Exercise of the Week - Moving Lunge Rows
If you've spent any time at this site or on my blog, then you know how crazy I am for compound exercises. In fact, I recently had a client... Read more
Search Related Topics:  compound exercises  lunges  rows

Vote in This Week's Poll: How have your workouts changed over the years?
I was talking to a friend of mine the other day about how our bodies change as we age. Being 26 is just so hard. Wait, what I meant to... Read more
Search Related Topics:  workouts  aging  exercise and aging


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Menopause and Weight Gain
How to Change Your Strength Workouts
10 Reasons You Don't Exercise
Why do I crave sugar when I'm not even hungry?
Create a Vision Board for Stress Relief
Yoga Exercises for Back Pain

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Exercise Gear
Weight Loss Success Stories
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar