petak, 8. studenoga 2013.

About Low Carb Diets: 3 Weeks to Thanksgiving

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
Thanksgiving is coming, and it's not too soon to start planning and make sure you have enough supplies to make your favorite de-carbed Thanksgiving favorites. Have a great weekend - Laura

 


Planning Your Low-Carb Thanksgiving Dinner
Thanksgiving is probably my favorite meal of the year, and it turns out that it's not that hard to make it low in carbs. The past few years we've traveled across the country to celebrate the holiday with family, but I still bring my own stuffing and cranberry sauce (these have been my favorite parts since I was a kid), so I can have a great meal as well as stable blood sugar.

 


Low-Carb Stuffing Bread
I make this a day or two ahead. The night before I'm going to make the stuffing or dressing I crumble it up and leave it out overnight to dry a bit. (Here's my stuffing recipe.)

Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce
This simple cranberry sauce can be made in 10 minutes, and can be frozen for at least six months. In addition to turkey, I like it as an accompaniment to other meats, use it to top cottage cheese or ricotta cheese, or even as a breakfast fruit beside an omelet or scrambled eggs. If you want something fancier, try this Sugar-Free Cranberry Chutney. Remember, cranberries are a low-carb super food!

Five Minute Sweet Spiced Pecans
I like to have these around for guests. And if I don't have any made up, I can have them ready super-quickly, and the kitchen smells wonderful

 

Search Related Topics:  low carb snacks  nuts and seeds 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Low-Carb Egg Nog
Low-Carb Cocktails
Mashed Cauliflower Gratin
How to Make Low-Carb Gravy
Cranberry Jello Salad
All Laura's Low-Carb Recipes

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


In Our Forum Now
Carbs/Fiber
Kale Sofrito
Type 1 Low-Carb Newbie
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar