srijeda, 29. siječnja 2014.

About Sexuality: Who's On First?

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



A few weeks ago people were sharing a brilliant poster online.  It took famous lines from classic movies, and represented each in chart form.  One of my favorites was the visual representation of the Abbot and Costello's Who's on First Base? And it inspired the theme of this week's newsletter. 

We often think of having to initiate sex as something that is only a problem for fumbling teens.  But for adults, particularly those in long term relationships, the question of who initiates sex (and who doesn't) can become a mine field of accusations, guilt, and bitterness.  Humor is one way to address the issue.  But since I'm not that funny I thought I'd try earnestness instead.   ~  Cory

 

 


Who's On First or How to Stop Worrying and Get Sex Started
If you're struggling with the question of how to initiate sex or who "should" be doing it, here are eight tips for you to read and possibly share as a less than passive suggestion to your partner.

 

Search Related Topics:  initiate sex  sex tips for couples  sex how tos

Help Me Help My Boyfriend!

I have a problem. It feels like the only time my boyfriend & I have sex is when he initiates it. I've always been a little ashamed at times trying to start something with my boyfriend, but I have tried spicing things up by buying some sexy lingerie thinking that would help but now he tells me he likes T-shirt & panties.

Can you please give me some tips?! I really need help!! Thanks, in advance, for any help!

Search Related Topics:  initiate sex  sex advice 

Have You Ever Tried to Burn a Condom?
Me neither, at least not until I was invited to by Chaplin Christopher Jones and artist/activist/agitator Ted Kerr to do just that in their Litany for Burning Condoms.  They warned me it would be hard, stinky, work.  They weren't wrong.

 

Search Related Topics:  hiv/aids  sex activism  condoms

New Study Describes Incidence of Vulvodynia in the US
Somewhere between 8 and 10 million American's experience vulvodynia.  Research from the School of Public Health at the University of Michigan is helping us understand how many more people will experience it each year.

 

Search Related Topics:  sex research  vulvodynia  vulvar pain


Related Searches
    Featured Articles
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Reader's Respond: What's Bad Sex?
    9 Weeks to Better Sex
    Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
    Sex Tip: Broken Sex Telephone
    Sex from A to Z: Medical Fetish

     

    More from About.com

    Run Your First 5K
    Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



    Help! I'm Too Busy
    Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




    This newsletter is written by:
    Cory Silverberg
    Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
     
    Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
    You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

    About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

    Contact Information:
    1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
    New York, NY, 10036

    © 2013 About.com
     


    Must Reads
    What Is Sex?
    Sex How Tos
    All About Orgasms
    Sex Toys 101
    Sex Positions Pictures
     
    Follow me on:
    Facebook Twitter

    Advertisement

    Nema komentara:

    Objavi komentar