ponedjeljak, 24. prosinca 2012.

About Exercise: I'm So Glad It's Christmas

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

I don't know about you, but this holiday season has been a stressful one for a lot of people. Or, as we say in the south - I feel like I've been rode hard and put up wet.

Now, I could give you a lot of blah, blah, blah about exercising over the holidays and trying to control yourself when they're passing around the country ham and biscuits, but you already know the drill and I'd rather save my energy for opening my presents.

That said, I hope all of you have a safe, healthy, drama-free holiday this year! See you next year...or, well, next Monday, which is still this year. Oh well.


Circuit Training Workouts
Circuit training is almost always my favorite way to exercise when I'm traveling, especially over the holidays. You can get a crazy-effective workout in just a few minutes...Read more

5 Reasons You Can't Stick to Exercise
Reason Number 1: It's the holidays and you are about to lose your ever-loving mind. Read more

Five Ways to Avoid Extra Holiday Pounds
It's a fact that many of us put on a few pounds over the holidays and it's not that hard to do. It all starts with Thanksgiving, a holiday known for impossible-to-resist homemade delicacies and the gorge-fest...Read more

Dealing With a Food Hangover
When the holidays are over, you may find yourself searching for your most forgiving clothes as your body deals with the effects of a little too much food. Then there's the guilt, that mental wince when you remember...Read more
Search Related Topics:  holiday exercise  avoid weight gain  maintain weight

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
How to Deal When You Fall Off the Treadmill
Total Core Workout
Top Cardio Exercises
Pilates Back Exercises
10 Things I Hate About My Treadmill
Eat Smart at Holiday Parties

 

More from About.com

The Perfect Engagement Ring
How to find a gorgeous ring with a style and price that suit your needs. Read more...>



Hometown Holidays
Discover the best holiday events near your hometown. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar