ponedjeljak, 16. rujna 2013.

About Exercise: The Best Workouts for Weight Loss

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

What if I told you I knew the best workout for losing weight? I would probably become Master of the Universe.

Or not. Obviously there are plenty of other people out there who claim to have the perfect workout and I don't see Tony Horton or that Crossfit guy running the world.

There really isn't a 'Perfect' weight loss workout, but there are some workouts that give you a little more bang for your buck. I'll tell you the real secret to this weight loss/exercise thing and I won't even charge you for it: Finding something you'll actually do.

You're welcome.


The Best Workouts for Weight Loss
The one question I get more than any other is: What's the best workout for losing weight? My answer is always the same: The workout you'll actually... Read more

Have you lost your workout mojo? How to get it back
I write a lot about exercise, particularly how to motivate yourself to do it on a regular basis. The thing is, there's no way to inject exercise motivation into... Read more

Exercises of the Week - Burpees for Everyone!
While burpees are one of the best exercises known to man, there are plenty of people out there who just can't do them. Sometimes it's the hate factor (as... Read more
Search Related Topics:  burpees  sliding burpees  gliding discs

Vote: Check in - How are your workouts going?
There are always things that bookmark our lives throughout the year - The end of school, the beginning of summer, back to school, the holidays, etc. For me? It's quarterly taxes....Read more
Search Related Topics:  winter blues  spring fever  stress relief

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
10-Minute MetCon Workout
Core Exercises on the Ball
Total Body Stretch with Resistance Bands
Best Apps for Strength Training
How to Deal with Negative Emotions
How hard should I exercise to lose weight?

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar