ponedjeljak, 23. rujna 2013.

About Exercise: There's no 'right' way to exercise

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

If you've ever walked into a gym for the first time, you know how confusing it can be to face your first workout. And how do all those people - the guy on the leg press and the woman on the stairmaster - seem to know exactly what they're doing?

The truth is - they don't. They're just making the best choices they can based on what they know and that's what we all have to do. I don't really think there is a 'right' way to exercise.

But my website is a great place to start, if you're not sure.

Or a set of pushups. That works, too.


Lesson of the Week: There's no 'right' way to exercise
"How do all those people know what they're doing?" That's what one client asked me recently, talking about her first day at the gym and the utter confusion she... Read more
Search Related Topics:  how to exercise  exercise  how to lose weight

How to Modify Your Exercises
"You want me to do what?" That's a question I hear a lot from my clients and not just because I come up with some crazy exercises (which, admittedly,... Read more
Search Related Topics:  modify exercises  knee pain  injuries

Exercise of the Week: Burpee-Squats
Squats are fun. Know what makes them even more funner? Doing them along with the second funnest exercise...a burpee. No, I'm not kidding. Just ask *Janet, who... Read more
Search Related Topics:  burpees  squats  total body exercise

Vote: What do you use most to maintain your weight?
Last week, I brought up the topic of keeping the weight off, which seems to be a problem for a lot of people. As I mentioned in my post, it's easy enough to lose the weight. It's making it stay gone that seems to give us the most trouble...Read more

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Best Cardio Exercises
High Intensity Circuit Training
Should I Do Cardio and Strength Workouts Together?
Juicing for Weight Loss - Does it Really Work?
10 Things to Stop Doing If You're Stressed
Advanced Outdoor Circuit Training

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar