utorak, 22. svibnja 2012.

About Bipolar Disorder: I'm so sick of taking pills...

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Bipolar Disorder

Symptoms / Diagnosis

Treatment

Coping and Support



From Marcia Purse, your Guide to Bipolar Disorder
Being sick when you have bipolar disorder can be extremely difficult. You may have to take extra medications that can interfere with your psych meds. Frustration, pain and/or fatigue can have a serious effect on mood. My recent attack of ischemic colitis, from which I'm still recovering, has had all those factors.

I'm so sick of taking pills...
I said that to my son about half an hour ago. I knew it was time to go downstairs, get a glass of milk, then come back up, set my... Read more

Antifungal Drugs and Psych Meds - Watch for Interactions
My doctor prescribed an oral antifungal drug, Clotrimazole Troche, for me after diagnosing me with thrush. I'm a little concerned about this, because there can be some moderate interactions between... Read more

Jean-Claude Van Damme's Bipolar Disorder
The popular martial arts actor Jean-Claude Van Damme says he believes he was manic-depressive in his teenage years. Fame came with the movie Bloodsport when he was 28, but just a few years later ... Read more

My Bipolar Journal: Approaching Lung Surgery
It's 2003 and there's a small something in my lung. The lifestyle and medication changes I have to make prior to having the lung biopsy are stressing the hell out of me! Read more

 


Bipolar Disorder Ads
Featured Articles
Impact on Life
Personal Stories & Literature About Bipolar Disorder
Legal Issues
Suicide
About Bipolar Disorder on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

 

More from About.com

Bake Sale Bestsellers
Make your next bake sale a profitable one with these irresistible recipes. More>



Real Recipes app
Download our highly-rated app for free recipes and kitchen tools, for iPhone and iPod Touch. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Marcia Purse
Bipolar Disorder Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Bipolar Disorder newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Our Community for Bipolar Disorder
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar