srijeda, 9. svibnja 2012.

About Sexuality: National Masturbation Month Turns 17

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality
It's hard to believe I've celebrated Masturbation Month for the past 17 years. In truth I have celebrated masturbation pretty much every month, going as far back as I can remember. But I remember very clearly that first May in 1995 when I was sent a neon yellow flyer bearing the logos of Good Vibrations, Babeland, and Grand Opening, a pledge form, and a call to go forth and "come for a cause". This year at least one store, the only worker co-operative sex shop left, is running a Masturbate-a-Thon, but plenty of other people and businesses are finding ways to celebrate. For my part all month I'll be writing and posting content with more of a masturbatory focus. I mean that literally, not figuratively. After all, you reader, are always first in my mind as I write. Which makes my writing decidedly un-masturbatory. ~ Cory

2012 National Masturbation Month
How will you celebrate?
See More About:  masturbation  sex events 

Masturbation Techniques
Beginner or advanced, alone or with a partner, with props or without, a series of masturbation techniques that is sure to offer at least one thing new for you to try this month.

You Think You Know Yourself?
Test your true self-knowledge with our masturbation quiz.
See More About:  sex quizzes  masturbation  sex trivia



 



    Featured Articles
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    How Do I Find My PC Muscle?
    Masturbation Sex Positions
    9 Weeks to Better Sex
    Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
    Quotes from Sex Researchers

     

    More from About.com

    Bake Sale Bestsellers
    Make your next bake sale a profitable one with these irresistible recipes. More>



    Macaroni and Cheese
    Oodles of delicious macaroni and cheese recipes, from old fashioned classics to spiced-up versions. More>




    This newsletter is written by:
    Cory Silverberg
    Sexuality Guide
    Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
     
    Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
    You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

    About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

    Contact Information:
    249 West 17th Street
    New York, NY, 10011

    © 2012 About.com
     


    Must Reads
    What Is Sex?
    Sex How Tos
    All About Orgasms
    Sex Toys 101
    Sex Positions Pictures
     
    Follow me on:
    Facebook Twitter

    Advertisement

    Nema komentara:

    Objavi komentar