srijeda, 4. srpnja 2012.

About Nutrition: Foods For a Bikini Body

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Nutrition

Eat Right

Weight Management

Diet and Health



From Shereen Jegtvig, your Guide to Nutrition
Today I want to tell you about some foods that will help you look good in your bikini. I'll also explain why processed foods are so high in sodium.

Have a great week.

Shereen


Foods For a Bikini Body
Right now I'm looking out my window at a beautiful sunny day and I wish I outside playing instead of inside working. This got me thinking about summer fun and hanging out at the beach or the pool so I thought I'd offer some ideas for foods that may help you on your quest to get ready for wearing a bikini... Read more

Sodium In Processed Foods
I try to avoid most processed foods, or I should say, the highly processed foods like canned soup, boxes of macaroni and cheese, frozen pizza, stuff like that. Why? Partially because they usually have a lot of saturated fat that I don't want, but the main reason is that I'm sensitive to sodium... Read more

Soft Drinks
I was just thinking about soft drinks the other day. I think we usually think of carbonated sodas, but soft drinks include other non-alcoholic beverages like lemonade, canned or bottled sweetened ice... Read more

Weight Gain During Pregnancy
A healthy pregnancy requires some amount of weight gain, but the amount depends mostly on how much you weigh before you get pregnant. And, of course, even though you're "eating... Read more

 


Nutrition Ads
Featured Articles
Basic Nutrition Quiz
Beer Nutrition Quiz
Do You Cook Healthy Foods?
Anti-Inflammatory Foods
Twitter
Facebook

 

More from About.com

Bake Sale Bestsellers
Make your next bake sale a profitable one with these irresistible recipes. More>



Real Recipes app
Download our highly-rated app for free recipes and kitchen tools, for iPhone and iPod Touch. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Shereen Jegtvig
Nutrition Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Nutrition newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
Calculate Your Daily Calorie Need
Know How Much Water To Drink
Take the Healthy Diet Quiz
Tips for Gaining Weight
Anti-Inflammatory Foods
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar