ponedjeljak, 28. listopada 2013.

About Pregnancy: Defining the End of Pregnancy

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Pregnancy

Am I Pregnant?

Pregnancy Basics

Labor/Birth



From Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE, your Guide to Pregnancy

Defining the End of Pregnancy
The debate has been raging for awhile as it became clear that women did not understand the terminology surrounding the end of pregnancy, but it is finally official that there... Read more

My Favorite Due Date
Don't laugh but October 21st is my favorite due date. It's honestly because it was my due date - twice. Yes, I managed to get the same due date twice.... Read more

Should you buy a Halloween costume for baby?
Two of my children were due on October 21st. When my first October baby was due, I figured 10 days was plenty of cushion and I should buy him a... Read more

Bacon is Bad News for Sperm
If you're enjoying bacon, even a single slice, daily, you could be effecting your sperm's shape, which can lead to a decrease in your fertility. A recent study in the... Read more


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Postpartum - Life After Baby
For Fathers Only
Your Baby - Fetal Development and Newborns
Baby Products
Pregnancy Loss
Follow Robin on Twitter

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE
Pregnancy Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Pregnancy newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Pregnancy Calendar
Am I Pregnant?
Girl or Boy?
25 Signs of Pregnancy
Belly & Ultrasound Photos
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar