ponedjeljak, 3. veljače 2014.

About Low Carb Diets: Sugar-Free Cocktails Dangerous?

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



 Sometimes when I'm watching the health news I feel that they think their viewers have (as Tom Naughton would say) abandoned our functioning brains.  This weekend I saw one of those and I couldn't resist a jab at it.  I hope you're all reading and watching news with a skeptical eye!  Have a great week - Laura


Sugar-Free Cocktails Dangerous?

 Yes, it's ridiculous.  Better to have sugar with your alcohol?  I do not think so.


Do Low-Carb Diets Work?

 Yes they do and here's the science to show it.


Low Carb Video Library

 Did you know there are lots of videos on my site? From explaining ketosis to demonstrating how to make my flax meal bread, videos can be a really helpful way to get information. 

Search Related Topics:  low carb videos  low carb basics  low carb cooking

High-Fiber, Low-Carb
Have you heard that low-carb diets must be low in fiber as well? Don't believe it! Find out all about fiber in your diet, and then check out this list of low-carb high-fiber foods.
Search Related Topics:  fiber  carbohydrates 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Low Carb Home Page
Seven Carb-Cutting Steps
Low-Carb Vegetables List
Low-Carb Fruit List
Low-Carb Discussion Forum
All Laura's Low-Carb Recipes

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
How to Cut Carbs
6 Steps for the Beginner
Top 10 Low Carb Mistakes
Low-Carb Food Pyramid
How to Get Through the First Week
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar