ponedjeljak, 29. ožujka 2010.

About Exercise: 10 Things I Hate About Exercise

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Weight Loss Basics

Strength and Cardio Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise
I spend a lot of time trying to convince people to exercise but deep down, I know the truth: Sometimes, exercise is annoying.

There. I said it.

That's what I'm talking about this week, 10 things we love to hate about exercise. When I told one of my clients about this article she said, "Finally! We've brought you over to the dark side." But, oh no dear client, I've also included tips for getting past the things you hate about exercise, so I'm afraid your mission has failed. Good try, though.


10 Things I Hate About Exercise
We know exercise is good for us and I spend a lot of time on this site trying to convince people to do more of it. But there's no... Read more

How One Woman Encouraged Her Husband to Exercise
In this reader success story, About.com reader Lepotlako took a roundabout approach when encouraging her husband to start exercising. Instead of trying to force the issue, she figured what... Read more

Exercise of the Week: 360 Planks
Maybe it's spring fever, but my clients have been more than bored with the usual workouts lately. One even expressed a desire for new exercises, a request that rarely... Read more

Exercise & Health
In one of the latest studies to be beaten to death by the media, researchers suggest that women need to exercise for an hour every day to avoid weight gain...

 


Exercise Ads
Featured Articles
Before You Buy an Exercise Video
How often should I work my abs?
Alcohol and Weight Gain
Exercises After a Hip Replacement
Treadmill Walking vs. Outdoor Walking
How to 'Jump Through' During Yoga Poses

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >

Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>


This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar