petak, 19. ožujka 2010.

About Low Carb Diets: What to Drink

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
We all know it's important to drink fluids. I have a glass of water by my side at all times, and one of the first things I do when I get up in the morning is brew a pot of tea, which I drink throughout the day. What do you like to drink that won't shoot your blood sugar up? I've got lots of ideas here. Have a great weekend - Laura

Alternatives to Soda
I try to make diet soda an occasional thing, because every so often I come across a study that hints that they aren't too great for us. But, frankly, I'm also one of those people who will drink more water if there's some flavor there - so I've put together some ideas for others who might want some suggestions.

Low-Carb Sports Drink?
I'm sure you've figured out by now how much sugar is commercial sports drinks. Is this necessary? What else is in sports drinks? I take sports drinks apart, look at the ingredients, and then put them back together for low carbers.

Carbs in Coffee Drinks
When did it happen that a plain ole cuppa Joe (zero carbs, zero calories) morphed into a White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream (58 g carbs, 510 calories for a "medium" 16 oz)? What's really in a latte or cappuccino? Here's how to make the best choices in coffee drinks.

Low-Carb Guide to Alcoholic Beverages
How much carbohydrate is in beer or wine? Will alcohol derail your diet? This guide will help you to figure it all out.

 


Low Carb Diets Ads
Featured Articles
Should Caffeinated Beverages "Count" in my Water Total?
How to Make Low-Carb Cocktails and Mixed Drinks
Top Low-Carb Cocktail Recipes
Carb Counts of Dairy Products and Milk Alternatives
Beverage List for the South Beach Diet
All Laura's Low-Carb Recipes

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >

Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>


This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


In Our Low Carb Forum
Chia Seed Flour
Mayo Clinic Book - Misleading or Ignorant?
Carb Cycling

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar