utorak, 9. srpnja 2013.

About Bipolar Disorder: The First Day of Diagnosis

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Bipolar Disorder

Symptoms/Diagnosis

Treatment

Coping/Support



From Marcia Purse, your Guide to Bipolar Disorder

What, ME?
I wrote this on the day I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Like so many of you, I had believed my condition was major depressive disorder up until that moment.

Brain For - A Letter to Joey
I call Joey the child of my heart. We met online in a chat room when he was a teenager, and today we are still as close as can be. In this 2004 open letter, I talked to him about my bipolar condition at the time. Perhaps it will strike a chord with you.

What Are Side Effects?
You've all heard the term, but do you know what it really means?
Search Related Topics:  side effects  seroquel  zyprexa

Family Issues
Bipolar Disorder, as with any major illness, affects the entire family. Found here are resources that address family issues such as adoption, parenting, pregnancy and support.

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Coping & Support Resources for Bipolar Disorder
Forms of Bipolar Disorder
Treatment Options for Bipolar Disorder
Impact on Life
About Bipolar Disorder on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Marcia Purse
Bipolar Disorder Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Bipolar Disorder newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Our Community for Bipolar Disorder
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar