ponedjeljak, 15. srpnja 2013.

About Pregnancy: Doulas Don't Replace Childbirth Class

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Pregnancy

Am I Pregnant?

Pregnancy Basics

Labor/Birth



From Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE, your Guide to Pregnancy
Did you know that I'm also on Google+? See what I'm talking about that direction!

Doulas Don't Replace Childbirth Class
The fun and often hilarious Kristen Chase wrote an article entitled Birthing Classes Are a Big Waste of Time. This was a provocative title to be sure and intentionally so,... Read more

Ode to a Tennis Ball in Labor
As a doula, I've had my fair share of tools that I can use in labor to help make a mom more comfortable.  The truth is, there is one labor... Read more

The Trouble With Taking Time Off Before Baby
I have a lot of moms who talk to me about taking time off before the baby is born. They have a lot of questions about whether or not I... Read more

Complications of Pregnancy
Unfortunately some women will experience complications in pregnancy. It might be something pregnancy related like pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH), placenta previa or gestational diabetes or some women have chronic problems that effect pregnancy like heart disease, asthma, etc. Learn about common complications and conditions and how to deal with them in pregnancy.
Search Related Topics:  labor and birth  cesarean section  preterm labor

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Postpartum - Life After Baby
For Fathers Only
Your Baby - Fetal Development and Newborns
Baby Products
Pregnancy Loss
Feeding Your Baby

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE
Pregnancy Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Pregnancy newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Pregnancy Calendar
Girl or Boy?
Belly & Ultrasound Photos
25 Signs of Pregnancy
How Your Baby Grows
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar