petak, 17. kolovoza 2012.

About Low Carb Diets: Top-Rated Low-Carb Recipes

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
I'm away this week (my parents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary tomorrow!), so I'm just jotting down a few of the recipes my readers like the best! Have a great weekend! Laura

Focaccia -Style Flax Bread
275 reviews! A sampling: "I just made this bread, OMG, this is Fabulous, Tender and tasty. Now I can do the low carb and stick with it!" "Love this recipe! The bread is amazing and really takes the place of all other breads while on a low-carb diet." " Even my 2 year old, who, as most, is notoroiusly picky about what he eats, gobbled this up and wanted more!"

Five Spice Chicken
"This is fantastic..I made it for guests and they went nuts over it.." "Was in a hurry, so I did a quickie stovetop version of this... It was fabulous! Husband loved it, too!" "This was so good, and so easy. I baked the chicken in the oven since it was raining, but it was still good."

Sugar-Free Cole Slaw
One of my favorite reviews ever was for my cole slaw: "No one knows that it is "low carb". My sister-in-law loves it. I overheard her telling someone "Sista sure can make some slaw". Others: "I finally found the perfect coleslaw!" and "Seriously, I don't even like coleslaw... I tried a little bit of it to see what I would tweak... The answer? NOTHING. This was awesome!"

Super-Easy No Bake Cheesecake
"This recipe is excellent! Fluffy and rich tasting, it's easy to make. It can be modified in so many ways. I used erythritol as a sweetener and I couldn't tell the difference between it and regular sugar. Wonderful!"

 


Low Carb Diets Ads
Featured Articles
Coconut Raspberry Muffins
Beef or Chicken Fajitas
Sugar-Free Haystacks
Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Low-Carb Cosmo Cocktail
All Laura's Low-Carb Recipes

 

More from About.com

Free Children's Books
How would you like to have access to a free online public library of books from around the world for kids 3 to 13? Read more...>



Best Water Parks
Better pack your bathing suit -- here are our recommendations for the funnest, wettest, splashiest water parks around. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
6 Steps for the Beginner
How to Get Through the First Week
Low-Carb Food Pyramid
Top 10 Low Carb Mistakes
How to Cut Carbs
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar