ponedjeljak, 10. lipnja 2013.

About Exercise: What annoys you about exercise?

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

As I was putting together my poll for this week, I made the mistake of asking my clients the following question: What annoys you about exercise?

As you can imagine, most of them spent our entire session thinking up new and annoying things:
"These stupid pushups! And dips! And the treadmill! And...stop me if you've heard this before."
"The way you always make an exercise look really easy and then I look like a total idiot."
"Cake!" Huh? "There's no cake at the end!"
Alrighty then.

The point is, as much as I go on about how great exercise is, I admit, it's also kind of annoying and now you get a chance to vent your annoyances as well.

Not a bad deal on a Monday.


Vote: What annoys you about exercise?
Despite my sometimes pollyannish approach to exercise (that's my husband's description of what I like to call my 'enthusiasm'), I do understand that, as great as exercise is, it can also be really annoying...Read more
Search Related Topics:  exercise  how to exercise  exercise attitude

Exercise Progression - How to Progress Your Exercises
One day, I was working with a client for her third or fourth workout session. I was taking her through some of the exercises she'd already done, but making... Read more

Workout of the Week - Track Circuit Workout
I have tons of indoor circuit workouts to spice up just about any gym routine, but I also like to play around with my outdoor workouts to make them a... Read more
Search Related Topics:  track workouts  circuit workouts  outdoor workouts

Revisiting Calorie Counts on Menus
Way back in 2012, I blogged about calorie counts being posted on menus and the fact that restaurants, like McDonald's, are now putting calorie information on their menus, per new... Read more
Search Related Topics:  calorie counts  eating out  labeling

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Compound Exercises
Burning Fat
Ease Into Menopause with Exercise
Do Toning Pants Work?
All About The Okinawan Diet
Fun With Pool Noodles

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar