ponedjeljak, 17. lipnja 2013.

About Exercise: What's in your home gym?

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

This week's question - and this run-on sentence - is all about proving to my husband that I am not the only person who has a few (okay...more than a few) pieces fitness equipment in my home gym and that there are other people who are just as addicted to buying new pieces of fitness equipment, even if those items sometimes end up as space-hogging, guilt-inducing corner dust-gatherers.

Really. It's not just me.


What's in your home gym?
As someone with the World's Tiniest Home Gym, I've managed to cram a lot of equipment in there, something I was discussing with a client who was toying with the... Read more
Search Related Topics:  home gym quipment  home gym  fitness gear

What You Need for Summer
Remember the first time you exercise outside the day the temperatures soar above 85 degrees and you feel like you're going to die of heatstroke, even though you've been working... Read more
Search Related Topics:  summer exercise  exercise essentials  exercise gear

Exercise of the Week - Knee Tucks and Pikes on the Ball
When it comes to amazing core strength, nothing beats an exercise ball and this particular exercise is one of my absolute favorites. This exercise gets just about everything: The arms... Read more
Search Related Topics:  core strength  ball exercises  ab exercises

Vote: What thrills you about exercise?
Last week, I asked my readers a burning question: What annoys you about exercise? As always, my readers have the best answers, ranging from "Doing exercise alone is boring," to "I am tremendously annoyed by the fact that I do it regularly and see so little weight loss." ...Read more

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Getting in Shape with Exercise
Are You Enjoying Your Workouts?
10 Minute Cardio Blast
Get Diet Support from Friends and Family
Tips for Running in the Morning
The Least You Need to Know About Weight Training

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar