ponedjeljak, 17. lipnja 2013.

About Low Carb Diets: What is Diet Success?

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
Something that breaks my heart: someone who has found low-carb eating to help them in many ways, but because they didn't lose as much weight as they wanted to, they feel like a failure, or that low-carb eating was a failure for them. This is why I tend to think that setting a goal weight can be counter-productive: we just don't know how much weight our particular body is going to want to let go of, and pushing it too far may end up giving us a bad reaction. I had an opportunity to chat about these things recently with author Jonathan Bailor. Have a great week! Laura

What is Diet Success? A Chat with Jonathan Bailor
Jonathan and I chatted on his podcast recently about diet success, my own diet history, and many other things. I wrote some of my thoughts on my own blog, and linked to the podcast for your listening enjoyment. This topic goes along with something I wrote last month after the Obesity Conference I attended.

Carbs in Dairy Foods and Milk Substitutes
The difference between a cup of cream and a cup of milk, goat's milk, unsweetened almond milk, etc, when it comes to carbs.
Search Related Topics:  low carb dairy  carb counts  low carb food lists

Low-Carb Condiments
What to keep that's probably already on your shelves, what to get rid of, and what to buy. Also see: Your Low-Carb Pantry
Search Related Topics:  low carb pantry  low carb food lists 

Great DVD's
Some of my favorite DVD's about food and carbs. If you have your own suggestions, add them in the comments section.

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Low Carb 101
Popular Low Carb Diet Plans
Low-Carb Diet Products
Carb Counts of Common Foods
Low-Carb Blogs
All Laura's Low-Carb Recipes

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
How to Cut Carbs
6 Steps for the Beginner
Top 10 Low Carb Mistakes
Low-Carb Food Pyramid
Low Carb Discussion Forum
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar