ponedjeljak, 26. srpnja 2010.

About Exercise: Embarrassing Workout Songs

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Weight Loss Basics

Strength and Cardio Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise
Today is all about confessing: What's the most embarrassing music on your workout playlist? I'll start by admitting that I have listened to New Kids on the Block while running, but in my defense...well, I don't really have one.

What about you? Confess away and, don't worry, we won't make fun of you. At least, not to your face.


What's The Most Embarrassing Thing on Your Workout Playlist?
Whenever I plug my iPhone into our music dock and hit shuffle, there are certain songs and artists that cause my husband to make fun of me. These are... Read more

Fit Fact: Women Have a Different Heart Rate Response to Exercise
It's taken the medical and fitness world some time to figure out that women aren't just small men (and if they'd just read "Men are from Mars, Women are from... Read more

Exercises of the Week: Stretch Your Hamstrings
You may not give your hamstrings much thought but they're probably thinking about you, especially if you've been sitting for long periods of time (and, frankly, I wouldn't want to... Read more

Stinky Gym Clothes
It is H-O-T here in Chicagoland and the natives are dropping like flies. I like it oven-hot, but even I had to turn around on my run the other day to finish up in the cool air-conditioned heaven of my basement...Read more

 


Exercise Ads
Featured Articles
What confuses you the most about exercise?
Did you lose weight after menopause?
Obesity and Exercise
How Much Water Do You Need?
Stay Cool During Outdoor Workouts
How Low Carb Diets Can Hurt Your Strength Training

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar