srijeda, 14. srpnja 2010.

About Sexuality: Got Sex Problems? Step Right Up!

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Talking About Sex

Sexual Health



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality
This week I'm struggling with the question of how ethical it is to have any television program that offers sexual help in exchange for essentially undressing in front of a national audience. I admire people who are out and honest about their struggles. I learn things from them. But only when they have a part in framing the story. Talk television, particularly of the self-improvement/self-help variety, is all about framing the story for us, telling us what to think and how to feel. And they're so good at it. So where does that leave us? What would you do for the promise of sexual solutions? ~ Cory

Got Sex Problems? Step Right Up!
The first time I saw the email was two weeks ago. It asked a lot, but promised even more. Help for my sexual problems, and a way to get exactly what I want and need in the bedroom, and beyond. All I have to do is be willing to share my most painful and conflicted sexual feelings on national television. And send a photo.

Sexuality Helping Professions
So you have a sexual concern and don't want to talk about it on TV? Who you gonna call?

Talking About Something Hard (In a Good Way)
Particularly if you're in an established sexual routine, it can be hard to know the best way to introduce a new activity, idea, or even conversation, into your sex life. One thing to remember is that the basic message is a great one: I want to have more sex with you, I want to have more fun with you, I want to explore together. Keeping that in mind can make a huge difference in how the conversation goes.

Talking About Something Hard (In a Hard Way)
For some, raising sexual difficulties, concerns, or dissatisfaction can be more challenging thank talking about the "good stuff". Since most of us don't spend all day talking about sex, talking about your sexual issues or problems can feel extra scary. Here are a few things to think about for yourself before you have that conversation, in the hopes that it may make the conversation a little easier.

 


Sexuality Ads
Featured Articles
Follow About Sexuality on Twitter
Stop and Go Sex Tips
Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
Oral Sex Videos
Interstitial Cystitis and Sex
9 Weeks to Better Sex

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Cory Silverberg
Sexuality Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


More Sexual Worries
Am I a Sex Addict?
Are His Erections My Problem?
I Masturbate. A LOT.I Masturbate. A LOT.

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar