petak, 16. srpnja 2010.

About Low Carb Diets: 5-Star Low-Carb Recipes

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
The other day one of my walking partners suggested that I make a list of the 5-Star recipes on my site. That turns out to be difficult, plus the ratings tend to evolve over time. But I did think I'd list a few for you. I chose recipes that have at least three reviews, and which got top ratings. To see all my recipes, just click on the "Recipes" tab on the upper right. I hope you enjoy them! Laura

Korean Beef
I'm pleased people like this grilled beef recipe, as it's one we love as well, and one of our standards when we have guests (who don't have to know how easy it is.)

Chicken or Beef Fajitas
From a review: "This recipe was by far the easiest thing i have ever tried to make and it was AMAZING! Definitely something to try when you want a little more spice in your low carb life!!"

Coconut Raspberry Muffins
"I just made a batch of these and they are absolutely delicious and so moist." ""Wow, these are really, really good!!" "They turned out perfect! My kids loved them too."

Haystack Cookies
These no-bake chocolate coconut cookies have gotten good reviews. One said, "The texture of these haystacks was quite like real haystacks that you find at the chocolate shop"

 


Low Carb Diets Ads
Featured Articles
Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Oven-Baked Salmon
Denver Casserole
Mom's Zucchini Casserole
Snow Pudding
Cheese Crisps

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


In Our Forum Now!
Flax Meal Pizza Crust
Carb Counters
Roasted Turnips

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar