ponedjeljak, 26. srpnja 2010.

About Low Carb Diets: Carbs and Exercise

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
The role of carbohydrates in exercise is something I've been meaning to understand better and write about for a long time. I got my push this week when one of my fellow About.com Guides wrote an article about weight training and low-carb eating. I've been having a good time learning a lot about this, and I'm planning to write a series of articles later on. The best part is that Paul and I are chatting about the issues on my blog - and you're welcome to join in! Have a great week - Laura

Low-Carb Diets and Weight Training: Good or Bad?
Recently my About.com colleague (the Guide to Weight Training) wrote and article called "How Low-Carb Diets Can Hurt Your Weight Training". He says "don't do low-carb diets to get best results". Paul has consented to discuss this with me on my blog. So far we have my response and his reply - I'll be adding to the discussion soon.

Hey, How Many Carbs in the Latte?
When did it happen that a plain ole cuppa Joe (zero carbs, zero calories) morphed into a white chocolate mocha with whipped cream -- with 58 carbs, 510 calories for a "medium" 16 oz? Get the low-down on carbs in coffee drinks.

Low-Carb Snack List
Planning for healthy low-carb snacks is essential! Otherwise you'll be reaching for foods that shoot your blood sugar up - and we all know which ones they are!

Readers Share Snack Ideas
45 different snack ideas from your fellow low-carbers.

 


Low Carb Diets Ads
Featured Articles
South Beach Diet Information
Atkins Diet Information
Other Low-Carb Diet Plans
Carb Counts
Low-Carb Diet Products
Low-Carb Recipes

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


In Our Low-Carb Forum!
Bread and Pasta Substitutes
Low-Carb Vegan
Fat Back

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar