petak, 17. svibnja 2013.

About Low Carb Diets: Favorite Recipes

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
It was so much fun on the low-carb cruise to hear people tell me which of my recipes they like and use the most. Here is a sampling. Be sure to look down below the ads where it says "Featured Articles" where the list continues. (That section always contains more links to the site.) Have a wonderful weekend - Laura

Sugar-Free Mojitos
Our group isn't a super-party group, but one of our members bought 10 sugar-free mojitos for another one night on kind of a dare. Can we attribute the lack of a hangover to a ketogenic diet? Hmmm...See also: Sugar-Free Pina Coladas

Hot Pumpkin "Cereal"
Gary Noreen has tested lots of low-carb cereals (and other products) and reports on them on his Web site. He told me this was the best "cereal", blood sugar-wise. I hadn't made it for awhile, so it inspired me to break out one of my cans of pumpkin in the pantry. Thanks, Gary!

Italian Almond Cake
This lemony almond cake (also called King's cake) was a favorite of a fellow cruisemate. See also: Chocolate Pecan Torte

Broccoli Bacon Salad
My husband and I really enjoy this salad, so I was pleased when a fellow cruiser cited it as her favorite. See also: Sugar-Free Cole Slaw

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Sugar-Free Haystacks
Cauliflower "Rice"
Coconut Shrimp
No-Bake Cheesecake
All Laura's Low-Carb Recipes

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
How to Cut Carbs
6 Steps for the Beginner
Top 10 Low Carb Mistakes
Low-Carb Food Pyramid
Readers Share Tips and Info
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar