ponedjeljak, 14. lipnja 2010.

About Exercise: New Workout of the Week - Total Body Circuit

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Weight Loss Basics

Strength and Cardio Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise
When you woke up this morning, what was the first thing you thought of? If it was, "Gee, I hope Paige has a shiny new workout for me to try," then I read your mind. What can I say? It's a gift.

My new total body circuit is a perfect summertime workout - you hit all the most important muscles with dynamic movements (Note: Anytime I use the word 'dynamic' it usually means 'hard') in a short, yet oddly effective workout. You're welcome.

Enjoy and have a great week!


Workout of the Week - Total Body Circuit
When it comes to strength training, I'm a fan of split routines most of the time. By doing upper body and lower body on different days, or splitting even... Read more

Most Embarrassing Gym Moment: "Off the treadmill, off with my pants"
I love reading about other people's embarrassing gym moments, perhaps because it makes me feel better about my own long and varied exercise faux pas list, which is too voluminous... Read more

Exercise of the Week - Deadlift with Leg Extension
One of my favorite things about strength training, besides when I'm finished doing it, is the fact that there are so many different exercises to try. I especially love... Read more

Vote: What's your favorite muscle group?
I can usually tell what exercises my clients loathe by the looks on their faces. I'd much rather they pull a face than, say fire me or heave a weight in the general direction of my face. I often start workouts with their favorite muscle group. That tends to lull them into thinking that maybe I've forgotten to make them do the lunges or the squats. Then I say things like, "Wow, doesn't that biceps curl feel good? Look at how strong you are!" And they say things like, "I'm on to you." ...Read more

 


Exercise Ads
Featured Articles
Beginner Strength
Staying Committed to Exercise
Giving Up on Weight Loss
Forget Exercise and Have Fun With Your Kids
Does Lifting Weights on an Empty Stomach Help You Burn Fat?
Yoga Etiquette

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar