ponedjeljak, 14. lipnja 2010.

About Pregnancy: You're Pregnant!: Now what?

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Pregnancy

Getting Pregnant

Expecting

Birthing & Beyond



From Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE, your Guide to Pregnancy
I was so excited when I got my first pregnancy test. Planning was my forte and I'd been meticulously counting the days until I could test. And yet, despite feeling like I was pregnant, it was a shock to me when I got the big fat positive (BPF).

You're Pregnant!: Now what?
After the initial shock wore off I was left with my pregnancy test in hand, and not knowing exactly what I was supposed to do next...

5 Strange Pregnancy Symptoms
Sometimes pregnancy symptoms can take you by surprise. Here are some of the most surprising pregnancy symptoms. Did you have any of these?

Does dad belong in the delivery room?
Not every dad wants to be in the delivery room. But if you or dad is on the edge, here are some questions that you might ask yourself before making up your mind.

Birth Videos
So you think you'd like to see a birth or two? Here are some great birth videos that are a mixture of anmation and live action.

 


Pregnancy & Childbirth Ads
Featured Articles
How does breaking the bag of water start labor?
IV Pain Medications in Labor
7 Reasons You Can't Have an Epidural
Beat Twin Pregnancy Insomnia
Calculate a Due Date
Due Date Forums

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE
Pregnancy Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Pregnancy newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Pregnancy Calendar
Girl or Boy?
Belly & Ultrasound Photos
25 Signs of Pregnancy
How Your Baby Grows

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar