četvrtak, 10. lipnja 2010.

About Pregnancy: Labor Interventions

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Pregnancy

Getting Pregnant

Expecting

Birthing & Beyond



From Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE, your Guide to Pregnancy
My birth plan for my first baby was a simple seven hand written sentences on interventions I wanted to avoid and how I intended to avoid them. My OB was thrilled at the succinct birth plan and we both agreed that the requests sounded reasonable. He praised me for doing my research and knowing what my options were - I couldn't imagine doing it any other way.

Labor Interventions
Sometimes interventions in labor can be life saving, though often they are simply a matter of routine. Know what the options are, why they are used and when they are helpful can aid you in avoiding unnecessary interventions.

Choose the Sex of Your Baby
Choosing the sex of your baby used to be something that was only about old wives tales, while those still abound, science has brought us really far in the struggle to select the sex of our babies.


Your First Prenatal Appointment
When I found out that I was pregnant, I couldn't wait for my prenatal care to begin. I remember feeling crushed when the receptionist told me that I'd be seen when I missed my second period. Seriously why bother having pregnancy tests that could predict pregnancy before you missed one period when no one wanted to see me until I'd missed two? When did you get seen?

Pregnancy Pictures
I really enjoyed watching my belly grow and comparing it to other bellies. The same could be said for looking at various pregnancy pictures. Here you'll find ultrasound photo, belly pictures and more. You can even add your photos.

 


Pregnancy & Childbirth Ads
Featured Articles
Well Baby Care Basics
Pregnancy Vitamin & Mineral Guides
Fertility Facts You Must Know
Baby Moves Slowly at the End of Pregnancy?
Follow Me on Facebook
Due Date Forums

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE
Pregnancy Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Pregnancy newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Pregnancy Calendar
Girl or Boy?
Belly & Ultrasound Photos
25 Signs of Pregnancy
How Your Baby Grows

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar