ponedjeljak, 30. prosinca 2013.

About Exercise: Happy Almost New Year!

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



The following are just a few of the phrases I've heard in the past week

  • "...haven't stopped eating in 3 days."
  • "...Is it possible to get hungry in between bites?"
  • "...If that's a tin of your homemade fudge, I'm calling the police.  I'm sure there's a law against this."
  • (preceded by a low, desperate moan) "...Someone make it stop!"

I think that last one was uttered by yours truly after the third country-ham-and-biscuit my mother forced me to ingest. 

Here's the good news:  The eating and drinking will stop this week and we'll all feel a little better once we get back to our normal eating habits.  I know you're tempted to start out the new year with a lettuce-and-lemon-wedge diet and a 3-hour workout to get back on track, but let's not get too crazy. 

I have tons of ways for you to get in shape this year, but one of the easiest is to follow my Twitter Challenge:  #30in30 - Start with one exercise on day one and add on an exercise until we're doing 30 exercises in 30 minutes.  We'll start on Monday, January 6.  Are you in?  Follow me on Twitter to join in on the fun.

Fun being a relative term. 

Have a safe and happy new year, y'all!

 


Reader Question of the Year: What do you want to know about exercise?
With just one day to go until this year is over, I think it’s a good time for my annual question of my dear readers: How much weight did you gain?... Read more

New Year's Resolutions You'll Actually Keep
We often approach a new year as a chance to change...a chance to change every awful thing we've done for the past few weeks.  Why not make this the year you make things .... Read more

New Year's Resolution Toolkit
Whether your goal is to start exercising this year, lose weight, gain weight or get healthy, having a solid plan can make the difference between failure and success... Read more

Vote in This Week's Poll: Will you make resolutions?
I’m not much on making official New Year’s Resolutions and, as much as we here in the media talk about it so endlessly, I wonder how many people actually make them... Read more
Search Related Topics:  new year's resolutions  exercise  weight loss


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Resolution Revolution
Getting Back on Track with Exercise
Getting in Shape with Exercise
Healthy Habits for Stress Relief
Best Walking Gear for a Healthy New Year
2013's Funniest Diet Fads

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Exercise Gear
Weight Loss Success Stories
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar