ponedjeljak, 4. ožujka 2013.

About Exercise: What Not to Say to Someone Who Just Won't Exercise

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

When I originally wrote my latest article, What Not to Say to Someone Who Just Won't Exercise, my husband agreed with most of my choices. Saying things like "Did you do your workout today?" or "You would look so much better if you worked out," are usually not very motivating for the non-exerciser.

He did have one addition to my list of things not to say: "Honey, do you want to read the article I just wrote about loved ones who won't exercise? Not that it's about you or anything."

Touché, my dear. Touché.


What Not to Say to Someone Who Just Won't Exercise
My blog post about getting your spouse to exercise is one of my most popular, inspiring comments even now, almost a year after I posted it. Clearly, this is a... Read more

Reader Question of the Week - Am I Fat?
I get many emails and blog comments each week about exercise and weight loss, but the most poignant come from the teenagers out there who simply want to know: ... Read more
Search Related Topics:  teens and weight loss  am i fat  exercise for teens

Exercises of the Week: Stretch Series on the Ball
The exercise ball is one of my favorite tools for relaxing stretches. Not only does it give you support while you stretch, it allows you to get a deeper... Read more
Search Related Topics:  ball stretches  ball exercises  flexibility workouts

Vote: Bad exercise advice
We've all probably gotten bad exercise advice over the years and maybe it's become so ingrained that we still follow it, even if we're not sure it's the right way to do things...Read more
Search Related Topics:  exercise advice  bad advice  funny exercise stories

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Exercise for Beginners
Chest Exercises
Running for Beginners
10 Things Not to Say to a Walker
10 Things Not to Say To a Dieter
10 Things Not to Say to Someone With Bipolar

 

More from About.com

The Perfect Engagement Ring
How to find a gorgeous ring with a style and price that suit your needs. Read more...>



Best U.S. Destinations
Experts pick the top U.S. destinations for 2013 based on budget, special events, and more. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar