ponedjeljak, 11. ožujka 2013.

About Pregnancy: Feet Grow a Size in Pregnancy

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Pregnancy

Am I Pregnant?

Pregnancy Basics

Labor/Birth



From Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE, your Guide to Pregnancy

Feet Grow a Size in Pregnancy
If you've heard me talk recently about my shoes, it's about how my feet have grown about half a size since my last pregnancy. Now I'd heard the old wives... Read more
Search Related Topics:  relaxation  maternity clothes 

Cesarean Rates Vary Widely - Choose Wisely
A new study out in Health Affairs shows that cesarean rates vary widely depending on the hospital. Some hospitals have cesarean section rates as low as 2% while others are... Read more

SIDS: A Personal Story
I'm sitting here today remembering my nephew, Nathan. I got the news that Nathan had died overnight. It was SIDS - Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Previously I had only... Read more
Search Related Topics:  pregnancy affirmations  sids  nicu

Are You Pregnant?
When you're trying to get pregnant, or trying to avoid it, you want to know right now if you're pregnant or not. Here's how to find out if you're pregnant.
Search Related Topics:  pregnancy tests  signs of pregnancy  ovulation

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Getting Ready for Baby from Baby Names to Baby Showers
Your Pregnant Body
Labor and Birth
Prenatal Care
Twins & Multiples
Complications of Pregnancy

 

More from About.com

10 Easy Ways to Look Thinner
Don't wait until you've lost those first pounds to make these simple, slimming changes. Read more...>



Create a Shared Photo Stream
Sharing your photo stream with friends and family is a great way to keep in touch. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE
Pregnancy Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Pregnancy newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
Pregnancy Calendar
Girl or Boy?
Belly & Ultrasound Photos
25 Signs of Pregnancy
How Your Baby Grows
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar